Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who wants cake?!?!

I DO!! :P j/k I have a cake in the fridge but I wanna make one.... I don't like eating alot of sweets but I do like making them for other people to eat them.. Hehe! It was my mother-in-law's birthday last week and I didn't get to make her a cake so I had to buy one. Bleh... I'm so bored!! I feel like crafting some stuff up but I can't get anything done with these two monkeys which happen to be my daughters... They drive me crazy!! Cheekys is jumping off the couch and Baby is trying to do the same cuz "monkey see monkey do" of course, and someone is gonna end up getting hurt.. I started talking about cake and now I'm talking nonsense... I have cramps. Ugh... It's almost that time of the month. Well I gots to go make sure these monkeys don't get hurt..

No comments: