Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Jewelry

This is some jewelry I did a couple months back. I was planning on selling it but nah. I'll just be swapping it over at craftster.
A blue wire wrapped pendant.










Dark Blue bracelet and earring set.


simple light brown bracelet.




heart earrings (took the hearts from some matching charms I had).light green earrings got the idea from here.


purple earrings same as top ones ... These are going to be sent to a new home next week.


light green necklace.


purple earrings.


red earrings same as above, and the idea came from somewhere in this site.


pink bracelet this one I made yesterday not on craftster yet.
Red Bracelet same as top one.


"Rainbow Bracelet" same as two top ones. These were my idea.
"Rainbow Earrings" These are going to a new home too.
Aaaand finally a blue pair of earrings.
Thanks,
A.M.






No comments: