Sunday, February 18, 2007

Butterlies Butterflies Beautiful Butterflies

Ok just one. I made this pretty little butterfly just right now i don't know why I made it I was just bored and I've been wanting to make one for a while already so I found this tutorial and I made one it was super easy to make, the hardest part was to dig out the seed beads from all the other pastel beads I have. I think it kind of looks like a dragonfly from the wings the bottom ones came out to small. Next time I think I'm going to make a dragonfly with the same method just make the tail a little bit longer. I don't even know what I'm going to do with it like with everything else I make when I'm bored. I'm probably going to make it into a necklace and give it to my butterfly obsessed sister. I think that's all for now because Dani here is bugging me already.

No comments: