Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My First Dress!

This is my second project without a pattern and my first time shirring. I think it came out alright except for the fact that I need to put sleeves on it because Dani moves around a lot so it slips down and her nips show but the rest came out good. I saw this and I wanted one for Dani so I went to Wal-Mart bought the elastic thread and came home and made it (I already had the fabric). I was just gonna leave the top part shirred but I made it a little bit too long so I did both sides, I think it came out better like that anyway. She's also wearing some new shoes her grandma bought her last night. Anyhoo here it is.



Sort of close-up on the shirring.




On her (yes she is standing on the table).


Back/side view.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.