Thursday, April 5, 2007

Project Dani's Tutu

I titled this post like that because Oscar was like are you gonna start Project
Dani's tutu
and I was like "Hey that's sounds cool!" so yeah anyway. I had been wanting to buy Dani a tutu but $14 is too much for me, yup I am cheap. So two days ago when we were at Wal-Mart I told Oscar "What if I make it for her?" so we went to the fabrics and I bought some tulle and then I was looking for the stretchy fabric and I couldn't find any and then I found it so I came home and I went on to craftster to look for a tutu tutorial and I found this one so that's the one I used and then I made the pattern for the bottom suit (I don't know what it's called) but I made it to short so I'll have to make another one, but later because this fabric was HARD to cut. Anyways here it is.


First Dani making a wierd drunk face



Tutu by itself.


Dani from the front.


Dani from the side.

No comments: